recently I overhauled my makeup bag situation because it was getting a little horrendous. when i was home, i got a new vera bradley smalls case, which is absolutely great and the perfect size.
this is what i currently use to make my face up every day:
- urban decay naked eye palette (original)
- smashbox camera ready bbcream
- smashbox photo finish color correcting primer
- smashbox halo face powder + kabuki brush
- benefit they’re real! mascara
- benefit watts up eye primer
- tarte skinny smoldereyes eye liner (onyx)
- soap & glory sexy motherpucker xl lip plumper
in addition, I usually carry around this essie sheer bliss polish, because you never know when you might need a quick easy touch up, and nail polish can actually do a whole lot for you in a pinch.
I recently bought the full size they’re real! mascara from benefit because it was part of the sephora birthday package, and when my current full size mascara ran out, I went out immediately and bought this one. it’s really great, you guys. my lashes are naturally long and curled (I know, it’s a blessing), so this just adds volume and I really love it.
also, I’ve gotten really into lipsticks over the last year, and these three are my main colors:
- maybelline 14-hr super stay lipstick (continuous cranberry)
- chanel rouge coco shine (candeur)
- lipstick queen (red sinner)
each one is just different enough that one of them is pretty much always perfect for what I need.